About Now Recruitment
With over 20 year’s experience, Now Recruitment has an enviable reputation for supplying quality candidates to the construction industry and built environment in the UK and Australia.
In 1992 we opened our first office in Birmingham and have kept on growing, opening four additional offices throughout the UK. In 2002 we went global, supplying the Australian construction industry from Sydney.
To date, we have five UK offices situated in Edinburgh, Newcastle, Birmingham, Cardiff and London, and two in Australia; Sydney and Melbourne. Each office is strategically located to meet the needs of an ever expanding client base.
We pride ourselves on providing a service which is personal, flexible and reliable. With over 20 year’s experience of working alongside the construction industry, we have fine-tuned our service, tailoring aspects of our recruitment processes to meet our client’s demands and industry requirements.
We firmly believe in developing and maintaining relationships with our candidates. We have developed a concise database of candidates - some of which have worked with us for many years, who are reliable, skilled and fully referenced.
We understand the pressure you’re under to deliver projects on-time and on-budget without having to worry about every piece of employee legislation. We alleviate this strain from your day-to-day work. Every single person who registers with Now goes through the same vetting procedure. These procedures are non-negotiable and 100% precise. If the candidate cannot or does not supply information that is needed, they don’t work for us. It’s as simple as that.
Every individual at Now Recruitment is committed to the highest standards, working proactively, flexibly and cost effectively to provide a recruitment solution that gives you confidence, support and delivers on time, every time.
We would love to build a lasting recruitment partnership with you.
What makes us different?
- Longevity of employee service – all of our Managers and Directors have been with now for a minimum of 5 years.
- Personal, one-to-one service at all times.
- High client retention – over 45% have worked with us for over 5 years.
- 100% compliance with EAA (Employment Agencies Act regulations)
- Assisting in CSCS card attainment - first recruitment agency in the UK to be awarded the ‘Supporter of CSCS’ accreditation for commitment to CSCS procedures and guidelines.
- Candidates are provided with their own H&S guidelines and information prior to placement
- Nationwide network means we can recruit quickly and efficiently throughout the UK.
Accreditations and Memberships
We assist in the provision of CSCS cards and perform full checks on all candidates through CITB-ConstructionSkills Phoenix on-line, ensuring that candidates are qualified and compliant with all laws before going on-site. As a result of our commitment to CSCS we’re the first recruitment agency in the UK to be awarded the ‘Supporter of CSCS’ accreditation for commitment to CSCS procedures and guidelines. We subscribe to the Joint Industry Board’s (JIB) ‘Industrial Information Service’ enabling us to verify if candidates possess up to date qualifications.