Salary £45 - £50k + excellent benefits package + career prospects
Our client is a family owned Building Contractor established over 90 years, operating throughout the Midlands and undertaking projects ranging in value from £100k to £25m. Following a significant increase in turnover coupled with a strong pipeline of business this leading contractor has created an exclusive position for a proven Contracts Manager to join their Production team.
Responsible for up to 3 projects at a time ranging in value and industry sector including education, healthcare, retail and commercial.
Reporting to the Construction Director, you will be responsible for the timely delivering of projects with duties including:
- Co-ordinating and managing numerous projects at once
- Responsible for day to day management of Site / Project teams
- Ability to liaise with client representatives and develop long term relationships
- Responsible for all contractual and commercial decisions relating to projects
- Hosting weekly progress meetings with Site / Project teams to ensure all sites are running within time and budget
- Programming of works undertaken Essentials
- Proven track record as a Contracts Manager, within the Main Contractor arena
Contact Michael Murray on 0121 452 4441 or alternatively email your CV to: email@example.com